This episode is sponsored by Criteo, a global technology company that powers the world’s marketers and media owners with trusted and impactful advertising through a world-leading Commerce Media Platform, a suite of products that activates the world’s largest set of commerce data to drive better commerce outcomes.
Follow Criteo online at: http://criteo.com
Follow Criteo on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/criteo/
Follow Erin on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erindyelastra/
Follow Shipt Online at: http://shipt.com/partner
Follow Shipt on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/shipt/
Follow Dave on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidyoung11/
Dave & Erin answer these questions:
1) Erin & Dave - please take turns to tell us about Shipt and Criteo - what’s going on at each company, how long have you been working together, why does the relationship work?
2) Dave - What has been Shipt’s retail media journey and what is the continued vision? How does this come together to benefit the consumer for delivery?
3) Erin & Dave - How have Shipt and Criteo been leveraging consumer behavior data to drive success and connect with the right consumer for success?
4) Dave - How is Shipt trying to move beyond CPG categories and what’s been most successful? How is Criteo helping with this expansion?
5) Dave - What are the opportunities for brands to influence a shopper decision during their purchase journey on Shipt?
6) Erin - What are brands asking of you, how do they typically view you within their media toolkit? Is it all data?
7) Dave - Where has Shipt been focusing on expanding the advertising solutions for brands and agencies looking to engage Shipt shoppers?
8) Here on the show, the last question is always future forward - so, what does future innovation look like for each of you?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Wesbite: http://fmcgguys.com
NextUp Wesbite: http://nextupisnow.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.