Follow Dana Medema on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dana-d-medema-she-her-hers-496328b/
Find Colgate brand products at http://shop.colgate.com
Find Co by Colgate brand products at https://co.colgate.com/
Find Hello brand products at https://www.hello-products.com/
Dana answers these questions:
1) Would you start by walking us through your career progression at CP, highlighting some of the pivotal roles that helped prepare you for your current GM position in Oral Care?
2) What is your perspective on how brand management operations are different with FMCG in Europe compared to what is happening here in the USA?
3) CP clearly has a strong commitment to digital consumer engagement as evidenced by the significant presence of your Chief Digital Officer at this year’s CAGNY conference. How do you collaborate with the digital team to deliver meaningful outcomes in the oral car business unit?
4) Following up on the role of digital in oral care, how are investment decisions for your category made in customer retail media platforms? Is it a HQ activity, a customer team activity? A blend? How do you ensure that brand objectives are met in this pursuit?
5) Where are you sourcing meaningful 1P data beyond your DTC, how is it helping you to better understand consumer behavior, calculate customer lifetime value and how do you see it improving your operational decisions?
6) Innovation is the lifeblood of every brand. Peter and I had the pleasure of hearing your colleague How is innovation fostered at CP? How do you collaborate with Craig and other CP stakeholders? How are your retail customers involved in innovation?7) Looking at the transformative landscape of consumer goods over the last 3 years: in what areas do you recommend your brand contemporaries invest against to help their brands succeed in an omnichannel world?
8) eCommerce has been the buzz since the beginning of the pandemic, but the vast majority of sales are still happening in physical stores. How are you preparing your brand for success in this world of blurred channels?
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.