The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Sinan Gurman - SVP of data & analytics, and Seema Kashyap - Director and practice leader of Marketing Analytics at WNU at WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS combines deep industry knowledge with technology, analytics and process expertise to co-create innovative, digitally led transformational solutions with over 380 clients across various industries.
This is the first of a two part partnership episode series with WNS.
Follow Seema Kashyap on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/seema-kashyap-6ba73850/
Follow Sinan Gurman on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sinangurman/
Follow WNS online at: http://www.wns.com
Follow WNS on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wns-global-services/
Seema & Sinan answers these questions:
1) What does segmentation and personalization mean to WNS in terms of creating those emotional connections, bringing the consumer needs and the moments together? How do you help brands activate on these aspirations?
2) Let's talk about Marketing Media, Trade, eCom Mix, Spend Allocation, Budget optimization – whatever you’d like to call it - . What’s your take on this topic? How things have changed with the pandemic and the emergence of eCom faster than expected?
3) So given print media is still one of the largest spends, what would say about the future of print media and what does it mean to optimize the print spend?
4) I’d like to go back to the topic around Media. Retail Media is a big topic..what is out there in terms of opportunities for a retailer, what are the fundamental first steps for those retailers to get on this train?
5) What do you see as interesting application areas of AI/ML and new age data assets for CPG’s and Retailers?
6) Customer 360 is a term used rather loosely. What does it mean to be truly committed to this agenda of customer 360 and what has been your learnings on this topic.
7) Digital transformation and disruption is upon us and everyone loves to talk about innovative and analytically driven transformation stories. How much of that do you think is just interesting but small scale buzz and how much of it is real and scalable value in the retail CPG world? Can you share some examples?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.