The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Sarah Dajani, VP of Operations at Boosted Commerce, a FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) aggregator focused on accelerating the growth of beloved consumer brands.
Follow Sarah Dajani on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sdajani/
Follow Boosted Commerce on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/boostedcommerce/
Follow Boosted Commerce online at: https://boostedcommerce.com/
Sarah answers these questions:
1) You have a background in food & beverage marketing as well as personal care. Please share with us a bit about your journey and how it led you to Boosted Commerce?
What are some of the current market conditions that make FBA aggregation one of the hottest verticals going on right now?
2) Please tell us about Boosted Commerce and your unique approach to acquiring beloved consumer brands?
3) Why is the CPG space such an interesting opportunity for acquisition? What do you look for when building out a portfolio?
5) How do these brands find their way into the Boosted portfolio? Are you seeking them out and, if so, what resources are you using to identify the needles in the haystack?
6) What resources & capabilities does Boosted Commerce bring to bear on accelerating these brands that you are acquiring? Why are these often completely new to these brands?
7) What are the key components that Boosted Commerce activates against to deliver repeatable success as you acquire & scale these businesses?
8) Is the end goal to build a sustainable portfolio of brands, is it to build and sell to a larger manufacturer for their portfolio? Help us understand the end-state a little better.
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.