HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The CPG Guys, PVSB and his guest co-host Daniel Torres Dwyer (co-host of the new FMCG Guys podcast) are joined in this episode by Paola Peretti Global Vice President, Digital & Consumer Experience at Mars & Kishor Gummaraju, Chief Customer Officer of Tiger Analytics which develops bespoke insight solutions powered by data and technology for several Fortune 500 companies.
This is a the second in a 2-episode partnership with Tiger Analytics where Paola and Kishor discuss opportunities for leveraging data and insights to drive Omnichannel excellence.
Visit https://www.tigeranalytics.com/omnichannel/ to know more about the Omnichannel offerings.
Follow Kishor Gummaraju on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kishor-gummaraju/
Follow Paola Peretti on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paolaperetti/
Follow Tiger Analytics online at: https://www.tigeranalytics.com/
Follow Tiger Analytics on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tiger-analytics/
Link to interesting research work by Prof. Mohan Sawhey & Paola Peretti: https://tinyurl.com/paolaperetti
Paola & Kishor answer these questions:
1) Paola, you are the VP of Digital & Consumer Experience at Mars. Help our audience understand your journey so far and your current role.
2) Give us an overview of the value propositions you brought for Mars and the KIND brand?
3) Paola, what are some of the best examples where you have seen data being used as a strategic asset?
4) How do you help with day to day decision making in an Omni Channel environment.
5) How can Test and learn experiments help to drive digital transformations? Please share more from you current and previous experiments
6) But making this happen in a large organization is not easy. What are the challenges you see and how do you overcome them?
7) A lot of the things that Paola mentioned are very internal to the organization. How does Tiger Analytics help in overcoming the challenges that Paola outlined?
8) How do you see the future evolve from each of your vantage points? “Crystal ball” the future for us if you will.
9) What advice do you have for women in the FMCG industry, who aim to make it big in their careers?
10) Finally how is Tiger evolving as a company to adapt to the changing environment
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.