The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Mark Detelich Chief Product Officer and Pat Niersbach SVP of Marketing at Syndigo, the first “active content engine” that enables its customers to rapidly assess and modify content to optimize performance using Syndigo’s unique integration of analytics throughout the entire product lifecycle.
This episode is sponsored by Syndigo.
Follow Mark Detelich on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-detelich-5537714
Follow Pat Niersbach on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patniersbach
Follow Syndigo on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/syndigo/
Follow Syndigo online at: https://www.syndigo.com/
Mark & Pat answer these questions:
1) Why is content an important part of omnichannel commerce and why are brands and retailers finding it challenging to manage content at the speed of today’s commerce?
2) How do brands build trust with their retail customers through accurate & complete product data?
3) PIMs, DAMs & MDMs: what are they and how can they create friction in data governance? What is the solution?
4) The product content that appears on retail sites is not natively developed by each retailer, it is sourced from brands through syndication. But every channel has different data requirements, and content changes continually. How does Syndigo help solve for this reality?
5) Engaging experiences are essential to building customer loyalty and winning the sale both online and in-store. Mark, how should brands be focused on enabling this through product data?
6) How do product data analytics and understanding of shopper behavior help improve content that drives conversion?
7) Syndigo has recently revealed a new visual brand identity centered around being the first Active Content Engine that powers the continual flow of data and content throughout the entire commerce ecosystem. Help our audience understand this in the context of everything we have been discussing so far.
8) Why should brands, retailers and distributors of all sizes be invested in active content and how should they get started?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.