The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Nich Weinheimer, GM of Strategy and Commerce at Skai (fka Kenshoo). Skai is an AI-powered suite of technologies for brands and retailers including consumer and market insights, strategic planning, omnichannel media activation, testing and measurement. Skai’s solutions all share a uniquely comprehensive data foundation that informs intelligence and true incremental lift.
This episode is sponsored by Skai.
Follow Nich Weinheimer on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nich-weinheimer-601a596/
Follow Skai on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/skaicommerce/
Follow Skai online at: https://skai.io/
Nich answers these questions:
1) Lets begin and dive right into retail media. A few years ago, non existent. The advent of Retail Media as spurred on by Amazon's entrance and evolution into ads - from feeds sponsored ads to the full Ad Stack today revolutionized it. Where are we today on this?
2) How was Skai's history perfectly aligned to capture and help scale Retail Media - from Kenshoo to your full Connected Commerce platform?
3) Client profiling... holding companies, independent agencies, direct brands... is there a pattern in adoption as nascent channels/strategies emerge (outsourcing>insourcing)? Why are some clients so inclined to work with an enterprise platform vs. other options?
4) So you just completed a 150+ marketer agency and brand and aggregators survey/report with BWG about the State of Retail Media. Would you share some key highlights/insights.
5) What is Connected Commerce and how does skai help brands and retailers adopt and address it?
6) Lets decompose brands' data 'hierarchy of needs' and the opportunity to connect data to take 'meaningful retail action' - what’s SKAI’s role and how do you make this easy?
7) Beyond Amazon, what are Retailers looking for - strategy, technology, demand - to capture more share of this 1 in 8 dollars spent in digital on Retail Media? Why should CPGs care and lean in?
8) Take our audience through all the various services you offer, and a highlight of successful partnerships you have had with brands
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.