The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Ru Vallury, Head of Grocery (Food & Snacks) at Amazon Ads, the omnichannel media arm of Amazon which helps brands reach audiences where they shop, read, listen, watch, and play through ad experiences both on and off Amazon. Tap into signals to shape your advertising campaigns and measure results.
This episode is brought to through a partnership with Amazon.
Follow Ru Vallury on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ru-vallury-80825a2/
Follow Amazon on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amazon/
Follow Amazon Ads online at: https://advertising.amazon.com/
Ru answers these questions:
1) Lets begin with your background. You graduated Hofstra and spent time in clinical research. Then it was magazines and digital via Cox. Then Amazon for a solid 10 years. Take us through the journey of your career at Amazon to Amazon ads now leading food & snacks advertising?
2) Let’s dive right into retail media. A few years ago, non existent. The advent of Retail Media as spurred on by Amazon's entrance and evolution into ads - from feeds sponsored ads to the full Ad Stack today revolutionized it. Why is retail media such a hot commodity these days?
3) How is Amazon ads leading brands in understanding and developing brand equity in this space?
4) How can Amazon ads help drive a successful SKU or brand launch? What tactics do you recommend for innovation launch?
5) Take us through all the features and different capabilities of Amazon ads. What tactics would you recommend for scaled brands vs smaller brands?
6) What can brands expect back from Amazon ads with each campaign today? Can you take us through the metrics, reports, and how success is defined with you?
7) What’s next for Amazon ads? Capabilities? What’s the sneak peek you want to share with our audience?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.