The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Jennifer Volz, Senior Manager, Beauty Customer Care at Walgreens, the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in retail pharmacy and Casey Nider, Vice President, Business Development and Customer Experience from Brandshare, which creates omnichannel brand experiences to accelerate purchase conversion through curated subscription boxes, loyalty programs and e-commerce sampling with digital connectivity.
This episode is sponsored by Brandshare
Follow Jennifer Volz on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-volz-416a491b
Follow Casey Nider on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseynider
Follow Brandshare on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brandshareus/
Follow Brandshare online at: http://Brandshare.us
Jennifer & Casey answer these questions:
1) What beauty trends are you seeing this Spring that Walgreens customers are asking for?
2) What can customers expect when they visit Walgreens’ Big Beauty event this March?
3) How instrumental are the Walgreens’ Beauty Consultants to the success of the overall customer experience?
4) For customers that cannot attend the in-store event, are there online promotions for them to take advantage of?
5) How will sampling play a role within the Big Beauty event in-store and online?
6) Are there any insights, customer feedback or engagement you can share from previous Walgreens in-store or online events?
7) How did the Walgreens/Brandshare partnership begin and what can we expect in the future?
8) How can interested brands learn more about being involved with Walgreens’ events?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.