The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Patty Descamps, Associate Director of Customer Experience & Personalization at The Clorox Company and Risa Crandall, SVP CPG Strategy at Aki Technologies which empowers brands and retailers to reach people by targeting pivotal moments in the consumer journey with personalized advertising.
This episode is sponsored by Aki Technologies.
Follow Aki Technologies online at: http://a.ki
Follow Aki Technologies on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aki-technologies/
Follow Risa on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/risa-crandall/
Follow the Clorox Company Online at: https://www.thecloroxcompany.com/
Follow Clorox on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-clorox-company/
Follow Patty on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patricia-descamps-a3a3b328/
Patty & Risa answer these questions:
1) Patty, your career once out of LSU was at P&G in finance. How did you evolve to CX? What does CX mean to you?
2) Risa, can you explain what personalized advertising is and why it’s important?
3) Patty, how does Clorox partner with Aki - is it your team, and if so what is the partnership?
4) How is everyday value coming out of your partnership Patty? Risa, what would you say is the primary reason this partnership is successful?
5) Risa, what is responsive dynamic personalization? Is it different from personalization? What are examples of this from Aki?
6) Patty, I’d be remiss if I didn’t ask what are your predictions for this evolving CX space? Where are you focused in this space go forward with the high penetration of ecommerce we have seen? Will the role of personalization change even more?
7) What is new and exciting at Aki? What should we expect next in this exciting advertising space?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.