The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Candace Mitchell Harris, the founder & CEO of MYAVANA which blends customized haircare recipes + patented technology to support and guide consumers through every phase of their hair care journey.
Follow Candace on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/candacevictoria/
Follow MYAVANA on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/myavana/
Follow MYAVANA online at: http://myavana.com
Candace answers these questions:
1) Take us through that wonderful career where you and I met at PepsiCo where you were a program manager and reconnected at Revlon as a CEO/founder of myavana? How did you decide to become an entrepreneur?
2) What is the myavana mission and how was it founded? How hard was it to be a solo entrepreneur and how did you go about starting this mission?
3) What are the trials and tribulations of a startup founder? Has it always been rosy? What emotions does one go through?
4) How did covid impact business given social interactions in person dropped significantly. How has it rebounded and where are you headed? How hard is it to be a female POC founder of a brand?
5) Take us through the product portfolio and who should be looking to myavana for solutions? Who is your core consumer?
6) What is the role of digital for myavana? What is eCommerce doing for you? What’s the in store plan? What does the app do?
7) Why would one keep a business membership and how does it benefit them? Who is a hair expert? What’s next for myavana?
8) Who is a Myavana angel? What do they do and how does one become a mayavana angel? How many angels like this exist?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.