The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Molly Schonthal Hamlin, Executive Director of The Digital Shelf Institute and Chris Perry, co-founder & Chief Learning officer at Firstmovr, a satellite center of excellence for eCommerce education.
Follow Molly on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/molly-schonthal-she-her-a989a9/
Follow The DSI on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-shelf-institute/
Follow The DSI online at: https://www.digitalshelfinstitute.org/
Follow Chris on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisaperry
Follow Firstmovr on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/firstmovr/
Follow Firstmovr online at: https://firstmovr.com/
DSI report on Total Growth Accountability: https://www.digitalshelfinstitute.org/shift-to-total-growth-accountability-executive-explainer?hsLang=en
Firstmovr eBook “Sheared”: https://firstmovr.com/sheared/
Molly & Chris answers these questions:
1) Molly and Chris, I know you partnered together through the DSI community to lead and publish a research report last year entitled “Totally Growth Accountability.” Can you tell us more about the premise and what inspired your research?
2) So what is Total Growth Accountability exactly?
3) What are some of the realities that are driving this need?
4) What are the best practices for shifting to Total Growth Accountability?
5) Chris, I know you launched some complementary research at firstmovr in January through a free eBook, virtual event and resources that you called “SHEARED: Shedding Your Coat of Corporate Conformity in the Age of eCommerce.” What is this book about?
6) How does SHEARED connect with Total Growth Accountability?
7) What are some of your most important recommendations around actually driving digital transformation, eCommerce change and Total Growth Accountability?
8) What would each of you recommend as the most important thing they could do to accelerate change within their organizations?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.