The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Evan Keast, founder of Doodles, a community-driven collectibles NFT project. Doodle NFTs are made up with over a hundred exciting traits of faces, hair, hats, body and backgrounds. Each Doodle is a unique, non-fungible token (NFT) on the Ethereum blockchain.
Follow Evan on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evankeast/
Follow Doodles on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/doodlesllc/
Follow Doodles online at: https://doodles.app/
Evan answers these questions:
1) Your story starts at University of Calgary, then you founded breakup shop, then social media marketing eventually founding the NFT doodles. Decompose this for our audience and tell us how all this came to be.
2) Give us the 202 on doodles. Last year we had a grammy winning producer Gino the Ghost give us a 101? How does one get started in the NFT world?
3) How fast has doodles scaled and how long did it take to get this far at the time of this recording?
4) What is the inspiration behind doodles? How did you work on this everyday aka what is the day in the life of the doodles founder?
5) How do you keep the buzz alive for doodles? How many doodles exist?
6) Describe a doodles party or event? What happens at these events and how does it grow the brand?
7) What is your advice for our generation for which this is all new and maybe ‘scary’?
8) What’s next for doodles and you? What is your big NFT prediction?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.