The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Miro Dimitrov, COO at NWO.ai, whose bleeding-edge AI-based technology enables clients to surface the fears, motivations, and demand drivers underlying various Signals, providing them with unprecedented access to the why behind a narrative.
This episode is sponsored by NWO.ai
Follow Miro Dimitrov on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mirodimitrov/
Follow NWO.ai on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nwo-ai/
Follow NWO.ai online at: https://nwo.ai/
Miro answers these questions:
1) Wow! What a career from early pharma to a solid SAP foundation to now squarely in scaling AI for business. Take us through the journey and how you got here. What does being a member of the forbes business council mean to you?
2) What is your role today as a COO at nwo.ai? What teams do you work with and what partnerships do you establish internally and externally?.
3) Decompose the word AI for CPG - give us 2-3 solid examples of why retailers and brands should care about and invest in AI?
4) Lets talk nwo.ai - core value proposition. Take us through the various offerings you have and which one leads the way?
5) Today’s world of brands and retail deals with an unprecedented level of data. What role can nwo.ai play in harnessing this for meaningful signals and demand generation for a brand? Is 1P data everything?
6) Staying with the data theme, there’s internal data and then there’s external data not just syndicated, but macroeconomic data, etc. How can AI digest a variety of these and why should a brand pay attention to all of them?
7) If now.ai can build solutions there’s still the issue of democratizing it across an enterprise, how does one go about it? When should one come to now.ai?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.