This episode is sponsored by Sigmoid.
Follow Sigmoid online at: https://www.sigmoid.com/
Follow Sigmoid on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sigmoid-analytics/
Follow Sigmoid on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/sigmoidinc
Follow Rahul on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rksiit/
Follow Reckitt Online at: http://reckitt.com
Follow Reckitt on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reckitt/
Follow Taj on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tajpeeran/
Taj and Rahul answer these questions:
1) Rahul, what was your inspiration to start Sigmoid? Tell us about your data science practice and how have you been delivering impact for CPG customers?
2) Taj you of course come from Mead Johnson and Reckitt. What is your role and what does a day in your life look like? Tell us how data and insights shape your marketing strategy?
3) Rahul, Many CPG companies are recognizing that the digital world requires a new approach to marketing measurement. Tell our audience how Sigmoid’s Multi-Touch Attribution accelerator helps to optimize marketing spends and drive revenue?
4) Taj, how are you leveraging Sigmoid in your everyday life? Do you connect their capabilities directly with ecommerce results? If so, how?
5) Rahul - Connect AI to your solutions and how you extract value from AI which I believe is a buzzword in CPG? Taj - please chime in with how your role helps take Reckitt forward on this?
6) Rahul - lets jump into 2 others areas - Personalized Recommendations & Customer Life-Time Value (CLTV). Take us through your offerings here.
7) Rahul, why do you believe you are different from the many technology engineering analytics providers we talk to? What is your core value proposition and why should someone work with you?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.