The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by: Melissa Jurgens, Chief Operating Officer & Lucas Blair, Chief Technical Officer at InContext Solutions, the global leader in 3D simulation software for retail that helps brands & retailers reduce the time, cost, and risk of developing innovative in-store experiences.
This episode is sponsored by InContext Solutions.
Follow InContext online at: http://incontextsolutions.com
Follow InContext on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/in-context-solutions/
Follow Melissa on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissa-jurgens/
Follow Lucas on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasjblair/
Melissa & Lucas answer these questions:
1) Melissa - your career spans quite a bit of experience in market research and competitive analysis at Mintel where you spent 10 years. Then you joined InContext Solutions as an account executive to grow to being the Chief operating officer. Take us through your career journey from Mintel to InContext Solutions. What prompted you to come here to InContext Solutions? Why retail tech leadership?
2) I’d love to go through a brief history of InContext. Where did the company start, what prompted interest in this space? What’s the evolution over time?
3) Tell us about InContext’s virtual commerce offering. What makes InContext uniquely positioned to be the leading provider of virtual commerce solutions?
4) So, let’s talk about the metaverse. How do you define the metaverse, and are you a metaverse company?
5) There’s a lot of hype around the metaverse, some say it won’t last. Let’s talk about what some are the naysayers saying and break that down a bit.
6) You talk about InContext being a building block to the metaverse. Virtual commerce is one way. What other building blocks should we be thinking about?
7) Historically, InContext’s bread and butter has been in shopper insights and visualizing retail stores. How does this tie into what you’re doing with virtual commerce?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.