The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Francesca Hahn, VP of Digital Commerce & GM of DTC at Mondelēz International, the world's leading manufacturer of snacking foods.
Follow Francesca Hahn on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francesca-hahn/
Follow Mondelēz International on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mondelezinternational/
Follow Mondelēz International online at: https://www.mondelezinternational.com/
Francesca answers these questions:
1) Your story starts in Category Management at top tier CPGs such as PepsiCo, Diageo, Colgate, evolving into sales leadership roles, a stint in Germany, eCommerce, Baby, and then emerging as a Digital Commerce leader here at Mondelez. Decompose this for our audience and tell us how all this change came to be
2) Why is digital commerce a priority for Mondelez international in these times? Is it just about eCommerce or does it have broader omnichannel drivers?
3) How are you working to ensure Mondelez international is omnichannel ready - what are specific initiatives or actions you have taken? Let’s focus on search and your work in this area.
4) Does the world of ratings & reviews and content still have an equal importance of search these days and why?
5) DTC - it seems every brand is focused on delivering some sort of direct partnership with the consumer especially if subscription oriented. How are you focused on it?
6) How are you focused on building a team and what does your team specifically focus on - is it strategy or execution?
7) With a brand that is everywhere and sold primarily omnichannel, how do you bring those NOT on your team?
8) What are some key learnings from the last 2 years you would share with our audience they should focus on?
9) The pandemic has obviously changed shopper behavior for good it seems - do you agree. In the role you play, how are you responding to this and preparing for the transformation?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.