The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Sreenath Reddy, founder of Intentwise, a technology platform that empowers professional advertisers, large-scale aggregators, and high-volume agencies with recommendations, automation, competitive intelligence, and data infrastructure for Amazon, Instacart, Target, and more.
This episode is sponsored by Intentwise.
Follow Sreenath Reddy on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sreenathkreddy/
Follow Intentwise on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intentwise/
Follow Intentwise online at: https://www.intentwise.com/
Sreenath answers these questions:
1) Sreenath, let's go straight into the mission of Intentwise - put the intent in intentwise and tell us how the company was founded?
2) How do brands win on marketplaces with intentwise? There are so many retail media marketing optimization tools?
3) Talk to us about all the capabilities you have on Amazon and other retail platforms specifically for brands? What audience can be reached and how often can a brand leverage this?
4) Take us through all the solutions from Intentwise for agencies - ad optimizer, DSP, Instacart, Criteo, and what is the Amazon Ads mobile app?
5) You have several quoted case studies in your website, take us through the Profitlogiq and Revitalash examples and why did you earn such credibility with them?
6) Give our audience the details of the out-of-the box ecommerce data infrastructure capability? Sounds like it’s very comprehensive and goes deep.
7) What is the latest in the world of data when it comes to retail media?
8) What do you want our audience and the CPG industry to know about your company? People in which functional role should learn more about Intentwise and what should they expect when working with you? How fast is the ramp up?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.