The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Carolyn Brown, Head of Commerce Marketing at AB InBev, the world’s leading brewer including iconic brands like Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Light, Leffe and Hoegaarden; and local champions such as Aguila, Antarctica, Bud Light, Brahma, Cass, Chernigivske, Cristal, Harbin, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Michelob Ultra, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Victoria, Sedrin, Sibirskaya Korona, and Skol.
Follow Carolyn Brown on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-brown-abi/
Follow AB InBev on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ab-inbev/
Follow AB InBev online at: https://www.ab-inbev.com/
Carolyn answers these questions:
1) Your story starts at Princeton University in Arts & History and you’ve been here at AB for 11 years, now a digital Commerce leader here. Decompose this for our audience and tell us how all this came to be.
2) Why is digital commerce a priority for AB in these times? Is it just about eCommerce or does it have broader omnichannel drivers?
3) Does the world of ratings & reviews and content still have an equal importance these days and why?
4) How are you partnering with distributors to help get them ready for digital commerce ?
5) How are you focused on building a team and what does your team specifically focus on - is it strategy or execution?
6) How do you partner on the Omnichannel mission with those that are not on your team? Is it knowledge share or being a COE?
7) What are some key learnings from the last 2 years you would share with our audience they should focus on?
8) Given the category of products you work in what are some challenges to ecommerce and how do you navigate them?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Scoop. Website: http://CPGscoop.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.