The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Aliya Ali, Director of Omnichannel Shopper Marketing at Johnson & Johnson & Risa Crandall, SVP CPG + BevAlc Head of Industry at Aki Technologies, an Inmar Intelligence company that empowers brands and retailers to reach people by targeting pivotal moments in the consumer journey with personalized advertising.
This episode is sponsored by Aki Technologies.
Follow Aliya Ali on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliya-ali-3aa01244/
Follow Risa Crandall on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/risa-crandall/
Follow Aki Technologies on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aki-technologies/
Follow Aki Technologies online at: http://a.ki
Aliya & Risa answer these questions:
1) Aliya, your career once out of U of C Riverside, and a rich background in brand marketing with Neutrogena. Take us through the years and your advice for others aspiring to lead in this space?
2) Risa, what is the importance of receptive advertising and how does AKI enable that for your clients?
3) Aliya, how does Johnson & Johnson consumer partner with AKI - is it your team, and if so what is the partnership?
4) Risa, what can one expect in a partnership with AKI and how is it measurable?
5) How is everyday value coming out of your partnership Aliya? Risa, what would you say is the primary reason this partnership is successful?
6) Risa, what is responsive dynamic personalization? Is it different from personalization? What are examples of this from AKI?
7) Aliya, I’d be remiss if I didn’t ask what are your predictions for personalized/customized commerce ? Where are you focused in this space go forward with the high penetration of ecommerce we have seen? Will the role of personalization change even more?
8) What is new and exciting at AKI? What should we expect next in this exciting advertising space?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://cpgscoop.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.