The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Claire Wyatt, Head of Business Strategy & Marketing Science at Albertsons Media Collective, the retail media arm for Albertsons Companies.
Follow Claire Wyatt on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairewyatt/
Follow Albertsons Media Collective on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/albertsons-media-collective/
Follow Albertsons Media Collective online at: http://albertsonsmediacollective.com
Claire answers these questions:
1) Would you walk us through your professional experience, highlighting where you developed key skills and experiences that prepared you for your current role at Albertsons Media Collective.
2) On a previous episode of this podcast, your colleague Evan Hovorka described Albertsons Media Collective’s portfolio of offerings as having “late mover’s advantage.” As you thought about ensuring that Albertsons Media Collective’s targeting & measurement would be best-in-class among competitive retail media platforms, what were you seeking to deliver to brands?
3) Would you double click down into the targeting capabilities within Albertsons Media Collective. When creating audiences, how are brands able to leverage longitudinal purchasing behavior and how can it be applied to omnichannel media activations? How is that different from your competitive set?
4) Evan argued that ROAS alone was not meaningful for brands seeking to understand real incrementality. How is Albertsons Media Collective delivering meaningful ROI measurement for the investments that brands make in your assets? How quickly are they able to get these insights?
5) In your partnerships with third party partners like The Trade Desk for programmatic offsite or Pacvue for platform ad management, how do you collaborate to ensure the measurement & analytics are consistent & meaningful for brands?
6) Do you have any examples of creative ways that Albertsons Media Collective is partnering with brands in performance marketing analysis to transform their media planning & investments?
7) What advice do you give to brands seeking to leverage the full performance measurement services of your team and how do you measure your team’s ability to deliver the service levels you have established?
8) How does your team support brands seeking to leverage your measurement offerings and where are you looking to enhance your offerings in the near future?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop. Website: http://CPGscoop.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.