The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Austin Leonard, Head of Sales at Sam's Club MAP (Member Access Platform) & Melissa Burdick, President of Pacvue, the enterprise platform for eCommerce advertising, sales, and intelligence.
Follow Austin Leonard on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/austinleonard/
Follow Sam's Club MAP on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sam%E2%80%99s-club-map-member-access-platform/
Follow Sam's Club MAP online at: https://map.samsclub.com/
Follow Melissa Burdick on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissaburdick/
Follow Pacvue on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pacvue/
Follow Pacvue online at: http://pacvue.com
Austin & Melissa answer these questions:
1) Melissa, what makes retail media the fastest growing advertising channel and what are some of the core challenges that brands are facing in activating retail media effectively?
2) Austin, what is the underlying data asset that powers the Sam's Club Member Access Platform? Would you dimensionalize the shopper base and omnichannel sales volume?
3) Austin, What on-site & off-site investment options are available to brands seeking to grow through Sam’s Club? What in-club retail media solutions are Sam’s Club making available to brands?
4) Melissa, What are the details behind the partnership between Sam’s Club and Pacvue, and why do you think this helps brands work with Sam’s Club?
5) Austin, What performance measurement solutions do you offer to brands investing in the Member Access Platform’s retail media solutions?
6) Melissa, How do the Sam’s Club & Pacvue teams support brands seeking to leverage your platform offerings and where are you looking to enhance your offerings in the near future?
7) Austin, what is the best way for brands intrigued by the capabilities within MAP to get engaged with Sam’s Club?
8) Melissa, what is the core value proposition that Pacvue brings to brands seeking to execute retail media campaigns with Sam’s Club and other retailers with which Pacvue has integrated?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.