The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Rhonda Johnson, Lisa Ken & Rachel Tetreault from Market Performance Group, an innovative company that specializes in helping manufacturers and retailers define a better path forward to accelerate growth and profitability.
This episode is sponsored by Market Performance Group.
Follow Rhonda Johnson on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhonda-johnson-96a3a35/
Follow Lisa Kent on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisabkent/
Follow Rachel Tetreault on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/racheltetreault/
Follow Market Performance Group on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-performance-group/
Follow Market Performance Group online at: http://marketperformancegroup.com
They answers these questions:
1) Give us the 101 and 202 of MPG - what areas of the CPG & retail industry are you focused on? Are you primarily digital or omnichannel?
2) What is the importance of retail media advertising in this cookieless world and how does MPG enable that for your clients? What are the trends you see in omni channel that we should be preparing to address?
3) What is a digital first mentality, and is MPG living this statement in its commitments and partnerships?.
4) How should organizations structure for digital leadership? Are there best in class models you have helped orchestrate?
5) Who is a modern commercial leader in CPG and retail ? What skill sets matter and how does one skill up when not ready? Rhonda what are your thoughts, how do clients leverage Market Performance Group?
6) We hear the word great resignation. What does this mean, is it real and what can an organization do to keep its people? Lisa can you talk about the ongoing talent drain and how you’re responding to it.
7) What is the importance of driving change in the digital world? What do each of you individually do to drive this?
8) What is new and exciting at the Market Performance Group/MPG? What should we expect next in this exciting omnichannel / digital space? I know you’ve been very active in acquiring the right new capabilities.
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.