The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Megan Ramm, Head of CPG Partnerships of Uber advertising, a division of Uber Technologies.
Follow Megan Ramm on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/meganpetrie/
Follow Uber on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/uber-com/
Follow Uber advertising online at: https://www.uber.com/us/en/advertising/
Megan answers these questions:
1) You have such a plethora of experiences beginning at Forbes Media, Google, SNAP and now UBER. Take us through your career journey and how you got here?
2) What are you seeing these days, rapid omnichannel growth or has it really slowed down since covid ended and is it a permanent tilt to digital/ecommerce? Should all brands be leaning into digital and competing now with digital native brands? Is UBER a platform of choice for CPG brands and why?
3) How is UBER scaling its grocery business and what is the primary mission for UBER from a consumer perspective? Is it convenience or can one build a basket and then opt to receive it frequently?
4) What is the role of UBER ads in this growth journey? UBER of course has been around for a while now and primarily know for mobility, now grocery delivery to ads. Give us the scoop of the why and how you are scaling UBER ads.
5) On the UberEats side, how will the offering / value proposition differ from some of the core delivery competitors like Doordash and Instacart?
6) Tell us all about the advertising capabilities for UBER ads. Take us through the type of ads and the experience a brand can expect on the platform? How do you measure success?
7) What categories and brands should partner with UBER ads? How does one get started and take us through the experience of working with you.
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.