The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Abi Subramanian, Vice President of Lowe's One Roof Media Network, a robust portfolio of omnichannel advertising services powered by Lowe's customer data, real-time shopping trends, and proven marketing expertise.
Follow Abi Subramanian on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abishake/
Follow Lowe's on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lowe's-home-improvement/
Follow Lowe's One Roof Media Network online at: https://lowesoneroofmedianetwork.com/
Abi answers these questions:
1) Abi, from your perspective, what are the driving factors behind the explosive growth in retail media?
2) As Lowe’s sought to enter the retail media space, what were some of the imperatives that you considered in creating a meaningful offering in terms of capabilities & outcomes?
3) Lowe’s has named its retail media platform “One Roof Media Network.” Would you please walk us through your specific full-funnel offerings on-site, off-site and in-store?
4) Walk us through the data that is powering this solution. What is the audience size and what is the transaction volume?
5) Performance marketing is inclusive of measurement. What measurement elements are you delivering back to brands investing in One Roof?
6) Has Lowe’s partnered with any 3rd party ad management platform, content providers, off-site programmatic partners etc. to enable scale for your brand partners?
7) How does your team partner with brands to enable campaigns and are brands of all sizes able to leverage One Roof for success?
8) Where are you looking to evolve One Roof in the near future and what’s the best way for a brand to get engaged with Lowes in retail media?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.