The CPG Guys speak with Amit Patel, SVP of Startegic Partnerships and Monetization at Drizly, the world's largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits.
Follow Amit Patel on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patelaa/
Follow Drizly on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/drizly/
Follow Drizly Ads online at: https://ads.drizly.com/
Amit answers these questions:
1) Please provide us with an understanding of your career, focusing on important experiences in establishing partnerships with brands
2) How did the pandemic disrupt the traditional advertising model for alcohol brands, particularly emerging brands?
3) How have your ads products evolved to meet the growing demand of BevAlc suppliers?
4) Explain why brands advertising with you are not violating Tied House restrictions? And is Drizly a self-serve platform, a managed service business or both to some degree?
5) Would you please walk our audience through all of the onsite display offerings for brands working with Drizly Ads?
6) What offsite media partnerships has Drizly established? (programmatic, social, connected TV, etc.)
7) What types of performance measurement comes along with campaigns that brands are running through Drizly Ads?
8) All the rage at recent industry conferences has been non-endemic advertising. Is non-endemic advertising for brands not selling through your marketplace an offering through Drizly Ads?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.