The CPG Guys speak with Kara Rousseau, VP & Head of Marketing for Walmart Connect, the Retail Media arm of Walmart, the world's most elite retailer.
Follow Kara Rousseau on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kara-rousseau/
Follow Walmart Connect on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walmart-connect/
Follow Walmart Connect online at: https://walmartconnect.com/
Kara answers these questions:
1) Kara, since we last spoke in early 2022 (you’re still in our top 10 list of downloaded episodes), Retail Media has been on a meteoric rise. Has it come of age? Is it a must have for omnichannel retailers? Why?
2) What do you see as they key elements for a successful retail media offering for brands to invest against, onsite, offsite and in physical retail?
3) Walmart Connect recently won the “prestigious” OMNIES Award for best retail media analytics. From your perspective, what makes Walmart Connect’s performance marketing measurement best-in-class?
4) Is the size of a supplier correlated in any way to their use of managed services vs. self-serve? How does Walmart Connect guide suppliers in leveraging your media assets? How do you support marketplace suppliers?
5) Walmart Luminate has been all the buzz over the last year. How does this customer insights asset complement Walmart Connect in helping suppliers make efficient investment decisions.
6) Football playoffs are underway. What is Walmart Connect working on with key consumables suppliers to amplify this important time of the year?
7) What are some of the key themes and objectives for Walmart Connect at CES?
8) Should we expect to see any Walmart Connect specific supplier events in 2023 like we’ve seen with other major retail media platforms?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.