The CPG Guys speak with Bobby Watts, Vice President of AD Retail Media at Peapod Digital Labs, a division of Ahold Delhaize, one of the world’s largest grocery retailers.
Follow Bobby Watts on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobby-watts-48571b74
Contact Bobb Watts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Peapod Digital Labs on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/peapoddigitallabs/
Follow Peapod Digital Labs online at: http://peapoddigitallabs.com
Bobby answers these questions:
1) Bobby, you have a great career in retail which spans both brick & mortar and the digital world from category management and merchandising to ecommerce and digital leadership at Peapod Digital Labs. Take us through you career journey of transition?
2) Today's shopper world is truly omnichannel. What does that world mean to you and how do you connect the dots for retail from the physical shelf to the digital shelf?
3) What are the most important capabilities to develop in this space and what you are therefore focused on at Peapod Digital Labs/AD Retail Media & ecommerce merchandising?
4) Home delivery or click & collect - which one continues its streak over the pandemic and what makes sense for retail and your customer?
5) What is the role of technology such as AI, ML or automation in this digital/ecommerce evolution?
6) What constitutes a best in class partner for you at Peapod Digital Labs or AD Retail Media? What do they need to demonstrate?
7) What is the connection of your role and leadership in this space to retail media? How do you work that with merchandisers for the store?
8) We always ask a question future forward, and the one for you is to tell us what you think is the one area you would like vendors to see muscle up in the next 2 years?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.