The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Kristi Argyilan, SVP & Evan Hovorka Head of Products & Innovation Management at Albertsons Media Collective, the retail media arm for Albertsons Companies.
Follow Kristi Argyilan on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristiargyilan/
Follow Evan Hovorka on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evanhovorka/
Follow Albertsons Media Collective on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/albertsons-media-collective/
Follow Albertsons Media Collective online at: http://albertsonsmediacollective.com
Part I with Evan Hovorka - http://cpgguys.com/amc-pacvue/
Part II with Claire Wyatt - http://cpgguys.com/claire-wyatt/
Kristi & Evan answer these questions:
1) Kristi, 2022 was a monumental year for retail media growth. From your perspective, how did Albertsons Media Collective’s offerings and approach drive brand investment and activation? What resonated with your brand partners and the agencies supporting them?
2) Evan, How do you go about assessing the competitive environment and what did you see that inspired you in the development of enhanced offerings for brands to reach Albertsons shoppers?
3) Albertsons Media Collective has recently announced a number of strategic partnerships designed to enhance your platform’s capabilities. Let’s start with your new partnership with Omnicom Media group and the Trade Desk. What does this entail and why should brands be excited about it?
4) You also recently announced a partnership with Pinterest & LiveRamp around clean rooms for use by brands seeking to leverage your audiences. What are the details on this and why should brands be investing?
5) Are there any best-in-class collaborations with brands that you would want to highlight and what do you think made these efforts so successful from both sides of the partnership?
6) How is Albertsons Media Collective approaching social commerce as a platform extension?
7) Kristi, you were just on stage this morning at NRF, explaining how the physical store will be a significant growth driver in retail media in the next phase of growth. Would you please highlight your thoughts on this topic?
8) Evan, Would love from you some predictions on where the retail media industry is going to focus in the next year or two and how Albertsons Media Collective is looking to expand its reputation as having “late mover advantage?”
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
NextUp Website: http://nextupisnow.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.