Sri interviews Bryan & PVSB about current events in the CPG / Retail Industry. This was recorded together while they were all in LA attending the 2023 NAACP Image Awards Nominee Luncheon.
Sri asked these questions:
1) Data: Everyone is chasing it...1P,3P and every other kind of data, myth or truth?
2) What is a clean room and why is it important for data? Should brands & retailers be chasing this?
3) What does ownership of data really mean?
4) What is the role of syndicated data n today's omnichannel world? Does "share" still matter?
5) How is consumer value defined in the omnichannel world under inflationary times?
6) What is personalization in the digital age? Should all retailers embrace personalization at scale?
7) The industry is build around merchandising. Where does the investment spend against personalization come from in a brand's budget?
8) Which retailer is top in digital & eCommerce?
9) What is the ideal brand organizational model to succeed in digital?
10) In a workflow ecosystem, are retailers willing to accept that shoppers are omnichannel in how they behave?
11) The last 3 years have challenged brand supply chains an moved away from rapid innovation cycles. Is that innovation importance returning?
12) What is meaningful loyalty & rewards to consumers in the digital age?
13) Why are there no standards in retail media deliverables or measurement?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.