The CPG Guys speak with Shawn McGahee, Head of Retail Media at Google.
Follow Shawn McGahee on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/smcgahee
Contact Shawn at: email@example.com
Learn about Google’s Retail Media solutions at: https://services.google.com/fh/files/blogs/building_a_retail_media_business_with_google.pdf
Shawn answers these questions:
1) Would love to start with understanding your professional journey and some of the key pivot points that led you to your current role at Google.
2) How did a retail media vertical emerge at Google? Was it entirely by design or did it evolve?
3) Would you share with us the inventory capabilities that Google brings to retail media networks? What is appealing to retailers?
4) And what about the tech stack? What are the core offerings you provide to help retailers enable powerful network capabilities?
5) So how are retailers partnering with you to enhance their retail media offerings? Does it usually start with tech or with inventory and why?
6) Does size or maturity of a RMN matter in the appeal that google’s offerings have? We’re trying to understand your customer base.
7) Do you have 1 or 2 case studies of best-in-class partnerships that you can share with our audience?
8) What do you see as the biggest growth opportunities in retail media for 2023 and how is Google helping RMNs realize the potential?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.