The CPG Guys speak with Andrea McGovern Galo, Director of Commerce Marketing at Tyson Foods, one of the world's largest processors and marketers of chicken, beef, pork and plant-based protein food products.
Follow Andrea McGovern Galo on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-mcgovern-galo-128296/
Follow Tyson Foods on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tyson-foods/
Follow Tyson Foods online at: https://www.tysonfoods.com/
Andrea answers these questions:
1) Andrea, what drew you into your career path that finds you squarely in the transformational world of commerce? I shared a bit about your background in my introduction but would love to hear a bit more about your career journey.
2) You know our favorite topic on this podcast is retail media. Would love your thoughts on the evolution of shopper marketing in the age of retail media. How has Shopper Marketing evolved and why is Retail Media making such a big impact in this function?
3) Following on Sri’s question, how has the work of Shopper Marketing changed within this new digital landscape?
4) What are the skills and traits that make a successful Commerce Marketing professional in this new digitally-driven era?
5) How is the rise of retail media impacting the CPG - Retailer relationship particularly around meaningful JBP? Are the investment asks coming from all of these emerging platforms realistic and how will brands have to make judicious decisions
6) How is the rise of retail media impacting traditional internal CPG brand-shopper-sales dynamic from a budgeting and management perspective? Is retail media just media and really a function of marketing?
7) There have been calls from large CPG manufacturers for standards to be established in the industry around capabilities & measurements. How do you see this actually happening?
8) What does the future hold in this RMN space? What should Commerce Marketers be thinking about for tomorrow and beyond?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.