The CPG Guys are joined by Chris Riegel CEO of STRATACACHE & Jonathan Rosen SVP, Content Strategy & Consumer Experience at PRN, a STRATACACHE company. STRATACACHE is accelerating the shift of digital retail transformation by having a full scope of technology under one roof. Their retail solutions allow them to be partners in creating an in-store evolution, fitting into a retailer’s existing ecosystem by connecting different technologies to truly drive a frictionless store visit, making a frictionless shopping experience even better.
This episode is sponsored by STRATACACHE
Find Chris Riegel on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-riegel-6931a28/
Find Jonathan Rosen on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-rosen-024b161/
Find STRATACACHE on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratacache/
Find STRATACACHE online here: https://www.stratacache.com/en/
Chris & Jonathan answer these questions:
1) You journey’s been an unusual one to this world, in that your background is way more in content than retail. Tell us about that and how you think that experience connects to the evolution of in-store media…is it more about content and stories than price and promotion?
2) There’s a ton of excitement about retail media and we discuss it a lot on this podcast. It’s often said that Retail Media in the US is over a $60 billion industry and that Amazon is about $38 billion of that. Why are you so excited about the in-store piece of the retail media ecosystem given how big and rapidly growing that piece is?
3) So this all sounds great? But what are some the barriers involved in bringing this to life?
4) What are some of the ways brands and retailers can get started here – what are some of the attributes for retailers to build early successes and proofs of concept?
5) What are some of the best practices for brands and retailers thinking about the creative that can/should got into an in-store retail media execution?
6) Let’s talk a little about the measures of success here – how should we think about the ability to measure in-store media effectiveness, and why can this be such a win for the CFO as well as the medial sales team?
7) how can/should we be thinking about the future of programmatic personalization in-store? What are some of the opportunities and challenges for this
8) let’s do the fast forward look – how do you envision the evolution of in-store as a media platform over the next 3-5 years, how does programmatic fit in?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.