The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Jaré Buckley-Cox, Vice President of Fulfillment Services at Walmart Marketplace, a curated community of respected, professional sellers who offer only top-quality, authentic products and best-in-class customer service. Sellers have control over their business, including inventory, retail pricing, fulfillment, and customer care.
Follow Jaré on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jare-buckley-cox-bb30657/
Follow Walmart Marketplace on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walmart-marketplace/
Follow Walmart Marketplace online at: https://marketplace.walmart.com/walmart-fulfillment-services/
Jaré answers these questions:
1) your career has some elite brands in your background but cemented in delivering for the consumer via fulfillment. Take us through the years at Yahoo, Amazon and now Walmart. What advice would you give to someone early in their career in this space seeking to follow in your footsteps?
2) Fulfillment is a space that has grown significantly over the last 5 years and the 3P marketplace, very few know, is a very large ecosystem. In your mind, what were a few of the major highlights that drove such tremendous growth for fulfillment services?
3) What are your thoughts on the technology trends that are emerging in our industry that are aiding you at Walmart fulfillment services?
4) How did Walmart identify that this was a missing white space area to muscle up and how have sellers responded to your services?
5) Can you give our audience an overview of how a seller can connect with Walmart fulfillment services and what does it take to begin service and deliver for the consumer?
6) What are the various services you offer to help the seller and how does it interact with retail media to help their business grow? How do you live into the spirit of continuous improvement and keep yourself abreast of the dynamic nature of omnichannel evolution?
7) Take us behind the scenes of how you make decisions on working with sellers and how do you approach a successful partnership ?
8) The last question on the CPG Guys is always ‘fast forward’ - what's next for you and Walmart fulfillment services?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.