The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Parbinder Dhariwal, VP & GM of CVS Media Exchange, the Retail Media arm of CVS Health which helps brands harness The power of the everyday purchase.
Follow Parbinder Dhariwal on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/parbinderdhariwal/
Follow CVS Media Exchange on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cvsmediaexchange/
Follow CVS Media Exchange online at: https://www.cvsmediaexchange.com/
Parbinder answers these questions:
1) Would you walk us through some of the key professional roles you’ve held that have shaped your journey to where you are now leading the commercial activities of retail media at CVS Health?
2) Would you please help dimensionalize the audience that CVS Media Exchange is reaching, and any key metrics associated with each and frequency of purchasing plus any behavioral segmentation capabilities that advertisers find appealing.
3) CVS Health has entered a crowded channel with a major drug channel competitor and numerous omnichannel retailers with more developed retail media offerings. What do you see as being some of the reasons that brands should be looking to CVS Media Exchange as a meaningful place to invest their advertising dollars?
4) You mentioned 4 million store visits each day. How is CVS Health leveraging its large physical store presence to enhance the impact of its retail media initiatives?
5) Would you please walk us through the core investment offerings of CVS Media Exchange, on-site, offsite and in-store, making mention of any strategic partnerships that are enabling these capabilities?
6) How does retail media at CVS complement the work that is being done through your ExtraCare customer loyalty program, delivering an integrated customer experience?
7) Increasingly, performance measurement in retail media is what attracts brand investment. How is CVS Media Exchange enabling brands to measure performance and do you have any case studies to showcase how brands are growing through your platform?
8) What are some of the emerging capabilities of interest to you in retail media and where are you focusing your efforts to address the needs of brand advertisers considering CVS Media Exchange as a productive channel?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.