The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Aaron Dunford, Senior Director of the Nordstrom Media Network, an advertising program enabling brands to share their stories with Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack customers via on- and off-site media campaigns.
Follow Aaron Dunford on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aarondunford/
Follow Nordstrom on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nordstrom/
Follow Nordstrom Media Network online at: https://www.nordstrom.com/browse/about/nordstrom-media-network
Aaron answers these questions:
1) Please walk us through your professional experience, highlighting key points which you believe prepared you for your current role at Nordstrom
2) What is the origin story of retail media at Nordstrom? Our understanding is that the first offerings involved offsite advertising? Why did you start offsite when it seems most retailers start onsite and how did you go about resourcing the efforts?
3) How did you go about connecting with the suppliers to invest in your retail media offering? How did the merchants get involved?
4) You met with some great success in your first year? Would you share with us some of the highlights of this performance?
5) After launching offsite, you recently introduced onsite advertising. Would you please walk us through exactly what suppliers are able to invest against onsite?
6) Measurement is what suppliers are increasingly seeking to justify their investment in retail media. What measurement solutions are you offering and how are suppliers responding to your analytics?
7) What are you looking forward to in terms of retail media transformation in the next few years and how are you preparing Nordstrom for this journey? Does in-store play a significant role here?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.