The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Keerat Sharma, EVP of Insights at Ascential Digital Commerce, the holding company that includes Flywheel, Spotlight, Edge, Whytespyder & Perpetua.
Follow Keerat Sharma on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/keerat/
Follow Ascential DIgital Commerce on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/flywheel-digital/mycompany/
Follow Ascential DIgital Commerce online at: https://www.flywheeldigital.com/
Keerat answers these questions:
1) What is a clean room and why is it considered a powerful mechanism for the mingling of data sets between retailers and brands?
2) What are the key features and capabilities of a clean room, like Amazon Marketing Cloud?
3) Some folks say that clean rooms will federate and finally provide a way to measure across all walled gardens. Is this true?
4) What tools and resources are available for campaign management within Amazon Marketing Cloud?
5) How are you building out solutions at Ascential that support your brand clients? What are the primary use cases that your team is supporting for enablement?
6) How would you recommend that brands not already leveraging AMC to start getting engaged in this platform?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.