The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Melanie Zimmermann, VP of Macy’s Media Network, the retail media division of Macy’s omnichannel department store.
Follow Melanie Zimmermann on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melanie-zimmermann-6637013a/
Follow Macy’s Media Network on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/macy/
Follow Macy’s Media Network online at: https://www.macysmedianetwork.com/
Melanie answers these questions:
1) What was your vision for Macy’s Media Network to enhance the customer experience of your shoppers?
2) What would you argue sets Macy's retail media go-to-market strategy apart from its competitors? As part of your answer, would you provide some dimensions to your audience reach & frequency?
3) Please walk us through the onsite advertising solutions that MMN offers to brands and what are the targeting and bidding capabilities?
4) Offsite advertising is increasing a desirable mechanism for brands to engage consumers further up the funnel. Would you share the key partnerships you have established with third parties to enable offsite targeted advertising?
5) How is Macy’s making its media network available to non-endemic advertisers and how do you determine if MMN is the right fit for such a brand?
6) How did you go about connecting with the suppliers to invest in your retail media offering? How do the merchants get involved and how does it contribute to joint business planning between brand advertisers and your category merchants?
7) How do you measure the performance of retail media campaigns at MMN and are your methodologies consistent with what brands are requiring to shift legacy marketing budgets into your platform?
8) Can you share with us any success stories stemming from brand advertisers leveraging MMN and what are the best-in-class recommendations you would make for brands to derive meaningful value from your platform?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.