The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Simon Miles, VP Global Omnichannel Commercial Strategy at the Coca-Cola Company,
Follow Simon Miles on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-miles-727290/
Follow Coca-Cola on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-coca-cola-company/
Follow Coca-Cola online at: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/
Simon answers these questions:
1) Let’s discuss the current state of digital commerce. Industry insiders talk about the “return to stores.” Has eCommerce plateaued? Is there more growth to be had? Can you address this for both North America and other global markets in which you are operating?
2) What is the importance of omnichannel retailers to Coca-Cola and how is Coca-Cola seeking to support their digital customer engagement journey through capabilities and insights? How is Coca-Cola helping to make shopping easier for consumers in an omnichannel world?
3) How do you drive innovation & agility in a large global organization?
4) How do you instill customer-centricity in your team as a leader?
5) Retail media is an explosive channel for brands to engage with consumers. What makes it interesting for brands like Coca-Cola and what will ultimately drive the growth of your investment against these platforms?
6) Data is at the heart of retail media. Personal data can be a positive force for relevance if it is used responsibly. What are your thoughts here? How do clean rooms facilitate the collaboration of data assets on both sides?
7) How is Coca-Cola evolving in how it collaborates with retail customers around omnichannel and is digital a core component of the joint business planning process?
8) What do you see as the transformation impact of AI on how we perform search?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.