The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Liz Buchanan, and Troy Treangen, Head of Global Product & Platforms at NielsenIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth.
This episode is sponsored by NielsenIQ.
Follow Liz Buchanan on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-buchanan-35b2007
Follow Troy Treangen on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/troy-treangen-800a841
Follow NIQ on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nielseniq/
Follow NIQ online at: http://NielsenIQ.com
Listen to NIQ’s “Need to Know” on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/niq-need-to-know-podcast/id1696192898
Liz and Troy answer these questions:
1) Liz & Troy - describe your career paths to NIQ and learnings along the way. Advice to others pursuing a career in insights.
2) Liz - what is one version of the truth and how is NIQ delivering for brands and retailers
3) Troy - describe the several product names against this one version of the truth and what brands and retailers can expect in each one
4) Liz - Troy mentioned you're leading an effort to roll out a new platform to every country and customer globally. what benefits can brands and retailers expect from this?
5) Troy - how are you incorporating tech into your products - especially AI and ML.
6) Troy - how do you support customers investing in data lakes and building their own capabilities?
7) Liz - tell us about customer success, and how you are personally leading that globally for NIQ
8) Liz - How do you work with customers and get feedback to inform what you develop and roll out?
9) Troy - our last question is always fast forward, what can brands expect from an NIQ omnichannel roadmap perspective. Omnichannel?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.