The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Gregory Grudzinski, Head of Content for WARC Digital Commerce, an Ascential Company that has been helping marketers and strategists Make it “WARC” since 1985.
Follow Gregory Grudzinski on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/grudzinski/
Follow WARC on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/warc/
Follow WARC online at: http://warc.com
Follow the Digital Shelf Institute on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-shelf-institute/
Follow the Digital Shelf Institute online at: https://www.digitalshelfinstitute.org/
Learn about the WARC/DSI Report “How Retail Media is Disrupting Marketing Structures” here: https://lp.warc.com/organizational-readiness
Gregory answers these questions:
1) Gregory, your report looks at how retail media is disrupting marketing structures. Of all the factors at play, what prompted you to zero in on retail media?
2) How is Retail Media reshaping the traditional path to purchase, and how have brands had to adapt?
3) How is Retail Media changing the relationship brands have with retailers?
4) Looking beyond RM, how are functions like manufacturing, R&D, logistics, and supply chain being influenced by the move to digital commerce?
5) Based on the research you conducted, what are the optimal KPIs to use to measure retail media performance?
6) What do you see as some of the top challenges facing brands as they develop proficiency in digital commerce?
7) Your report presents some differing opinions regarding Centers of Excellence as a driver of digital transformation. Can you take us through it?
8) I see in the report you spoke with a number of CPG insiders about organizational change. What are some of the top attributes winning companies share?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.