The CPGGUYS are joined by Kunal Nagpal, who serves as Chief Business Officer at InMobi, responsible for global business strategy, product management, enterprise partnerships and client success on the sell side. InMobi Exchange is a marketplace for buying and selling advertisements across apps that work with InMobi and Meson, a true publisher-first mediation platform was launched in 2022. Under Nagpal’s leadership, InMobi Exchange became the second largest in-app exchange platform in the industry and has seen year-over-year growth of 39 percent in 2022.
Episode sponsored by inmobi
Follow Kunal Nagpal on LinkedIn at : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nagpalkunal/
Follow InMobi on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/inmobi/
Follow InMobi online at: https://www.inmobi.com/
Watch Jeff Williams' LinkedIn LIVE event at: https://www.linkedin.com/events/emergingtrendsforcpgbrandswithi7085791345075777536/theater/
Kunal answers the following questions :
1. What are the main mobile market trends and emerging technologies that InMobi is closely monitoring or investing in?
2. How does InMobi differentiate itself from its competitors in the mobile advertising space? Whats your mojo? Why should brands pay attention?
3. How does InMobi approach customer acquisition and retention in such a dynamic and competitive industry?
4. How does InMobi address issues related to data privacy and security, especially in light of evolving regulations?
5. You are an app-focused company and perhaps the only one at this scale and reach to work with a diverse set of advertisers. Is this an opportunistic play executed well or is this some sort of a strategic advantage
6. Can you share insights into InMobi's approach to innovation and product development?
7. While on innovation, what is InMobi’s take on Retail Media Networks (RMN) that seem to be getting a lot of attention and interest from clients, especially large CPG players? How do those fit into your own strategy?
8. Thinking of a different take on them, do you think RMNs are a high ROI sandbox within the open programmatic ecosystem or are they a version of a walled garden that interplays well with the open ecosystem?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
Rhea Raj’s Website: http://rhearaj.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.