The CPGGUYS are joined in this episode by .......Yes, we have for a repeat visit none other than Ryan Mayward who is Walmart Connect’s Senior Vice President of Retail Media Sales. He is responsible for leading the sales organization for Walmart Connect. His team partners with large and small Suppliers, Marketplace sellers, agencies, and API partners.
Follow Ryan Mayward on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-mayward-b67458/
Follow Walmart connect on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/walmart-connect/
Follow Walmart connect : https://www.walmartconnect.com/
Ryan answers these questions :
1. Last time we had you on the podcast, you were the VP of Ad Sales at Instacart where you focused on building deep relationship with CPG brands and ad agencies. Prior to that, you had also helped build out Amazon Ads business from the ground up. Now you are about to celebrate completing your first year at Walmart Connect. What are some of the transition highlights you would like to share?
2. Ryan, we last interviewed someone from Walmart connect over 6 months ago, what's changed with connect?
3. How does Walmart connect advise brands to run successful campaigns? What metrics are you suggesting and what’s a successful campaign
4. How does a supplier’s access to Walmart Luminate enhance their ability to advertise through Walmart Connect?
5. What’s new in measurement techniques, reporting by Walmart connect?
6. What advice is your vendor community and advertisers giving in terms of what they want to see next?
7. Mid-October is a busy time for you and your team. You’re all in the midst of meeting with suppliers to plan ahead for next year. What are you hearing from marketers? What’s top of mind going into 2024?
8. CPGGUYS fast forward question - what's next for Ryan & connect
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
Rhea Raj’s Website: http://rhearaj.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.