The CPG Guys
Retail Media Platforms with IRi's Michael Ellgass
Dec 14, 2020
Peter V.S. Bond & Sri Rajagopalan
The CPG Guys Sri & PVSB are joined in this episode by Michael Ellgass, EVP of Technology & Retail Media Platforms at IRi. Michael speaks about the growth in retail media capabilities that brands can leverage to win search and efficiently target messaging to the ideal shoppers.
This podcast episode may also be heard on IRi Growth Insights podcast.
Michael answers these questions:
- What exactly is your role at IRi and what are the objectives of the technology & retail media platforms team?
- How has retail media been evolving over the last 5-10 years? What are table stakes at this point?
- How is IRi helping brands target high-value audiences through retail media platforms
- How do you go about designing a technology solution or plan to enable a retailer media platform?
- Is today’s retail media still driven primarily by search or can experiences be personalized from the minute a consumer opens a retail app or visits a retail site?
- What are the KPIs that you think are most relevant and most important for IRi to deliver to brands investing in retail media?
- Why are retailers partnering with IRi to enable these capabilities. What are the “behind the scenes” technologies that you bring to the equation?
- How do your solutions support the omnichannel spectrum of shopping: in-store, online, and everywhere in between?
- What off-site retail media and social media does IRi support through the use of retail loyalty data?
- More broadly, how is your work helping brands unify their marketing effectiveness?
To access all of The CPG Guys free content, visit http://cpgguys.com
To learn more about IRi, visit www.iriworldwide.com
To subscribe to IRi's Growth Insight podcast on the Apple platform, click here.