The CPG Guys
Marketplace Advertising with Pacvue's Melissa Burdick
Feb 22, 2021
Peter V.S. Bond & Sri Rajagopalan
The CPG Guys Sri & PVSB are joined in this episode by Melissa Burdick, co-founder & President of Pacvue, an enterprise marketplace digital advertising platform.
Questions Melissa answers:
- From Amazon to Mars to founding Pacvue. Decompose this for our audience how this journey evolved.
- What is Pacvue’s niche and who are your customers/users? How can specific retailers benefit from Pacvue’s offerings?
- How important is eCommerce in a brand’s journey in 2021? Is it non-negotiable? Does this apply for startups, small brands or larger brands? What and how is Pacvue contributing to this journey?
- What are all the various retail media platforms Pacvue manages/offers support on? Specifically is it optimization or planning or both components?
- Take us through your services and how you improve your platform and deliver value to your clients/brands?
- What makes AMG different from Roundel from WMT connect? How do you obtain data for each? Are you working with brand clients for the data?
- What about non retailer media mix? DTC in particular? Is that on the horizon? How are you shaping that portion of media?
- Can you take us through the funnel when it comes to media? What matters most, we hear CPM, CTR, CVR (age old metrics) - what’s new and reality here? How does Pacvue attribute to instore?
Our content may be found at http://CPGguys.com