The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Michael Hauck, founding partner & CEO of Isomr Group, a global digital consulting firm that works with industry-leading organizations to transform and grow their businesses with digital strategies across a number of industries including consumer packaged goods, agriculture, hardlines, manufacturing and distribution.
Follow Michael Hauck on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelhauck/
Follow Isomr Group online at: http://isomr.group
Michael answers these questions:
1. The pandemic was in full swing when, in the summer of 2020, you decided to venture out from the W2 lifestyle and form your own business. What were the other conditions that told you it was the right time to do this?
2. eCommerce has seen explosive growth in the last year, probably more than we would have seen in a normal decade, and caught brands & retailers completely off guard in many respects: supply chain, digital shelf capabilities & others. What became readily apparent to you as how brands needed to address the role of eCommerce in their operations, given this new reality?
3. What are the steps that brands need to take to make eCommerce part of their lifeblood?
4. How are you trying to deliver these capabilities to help brands on the journey? Does it start at a tactical or strategic level from their standpoint?
5. Is DTC non-negotiable for scaled brands at this stage? If so, what are good vs. bad reasons?
6. What part of the DTC experience do brands often overlook in delivering a complete customer experience?
7. What are the essential technologies you counsel your clients on enabling to deliver a superior customer experience? How do you curate a meaningful partner network from 8K providers?
8. How does a brand ensure that the experiences they are trying to deliver are leveraging exactly the right technology partner?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.