The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Wes Schroll, co-founder & CEO of Fetch Rewards, a mobile shopping platform that rewards shoppers for buying the brands they love.
Follow Wes on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wes-schroll-98164418/
Follow Fetch Rewards online at: http://fetchrewards.com
Download the Fetch Rewards app for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fetch-rewards-for-receipts/id1182474649
Download the Fetch Rewards app for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fetchrewards.fetchrewards.hop&hl=en_US&gl=US
Wes answers these questions:
1) How did the idea that transformed into Fetch came to be?
2) So you have this business model that proved to be successful at winning some academic competitions, generating some seed money. How did you take this from a PowerPoint deck and some Excel spreadsheets and turn it into an actual business?
3) How did you go about getting that first big brand client and what proved to be the key differentiators between existing digital coupon and rebate programs or more traditional promotional mechanisms like FSIs? How does Fetch’s user experience involve less friction?
4) Could you tell us about some of the key challenges partners are coming to you with? What are they struggling with? And why are they coming to Fetch to solve it?
5) How does Fetch help brands satisfy their need for purchase attribution data points to fuel CRM, digital marketing and innovation?
6) You recently announced a comprehensive partnership with the Albertsons Companies. Would you break down how this differs from your CPG brand loyalty building solutions and whether this actually enhances the value proposition to your users?
7) Fetch has also moved into the restaurant vertical, helping QSRs with loyalty engagement. How did this come about and what is it that you help them do from a targeting and conversion perspective?
8) What are some of the CPG/Retail industry dynamics that you think will transform consumer loyalty engagement in the next few years and how are you positioning Fetch Rewards to win in these conditions?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.