The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Suresh Ganapathy, VP of Enterprise Analytics at Danone & Anil Kaul CEO of Absolutdata, an Infogain company. Absolutdata transforms how the world makes decisions by building AI-based scalable solutions enabling their clients to compete at a higher level and see the results in their top and bottom line.
This is the the second in a two-part partnership with Absolutdata.
Follow Suresh Ganapathy on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suresh-ganapathy7869/
Follow Danone online at: http://danone.com
Follow Absolutdata online at: http://absolutdata.com
Follow Infogain online at: http://infogain.com
Suresh & Anil answer these questions:
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself, Suresh? What is your role as VP of enterprise analytics at Danone and what are some of the priorities you are personally addressing for the company? How do you interact with the Absolutdata?
2) Anil - Take us through how you go about answering the important question when you work with a brand - how does what we do deliver value for this particular brand with that need state?
3) Suresh - Why did you choose absolutdata specifically? How are they delivering value for you everyday in the work you did with them?
4) Anil - How did the project and work with Danone come about? What key offering do you think made the difference in why they went with you vs others?
5) Suresh - Working on scaled data is costly, it’s hard work, it’s time - What would you say is the biggest advantage to working with Absolutdata for you?
6) Suresh What are consumer experiences Danone is enabling for the consumer with this partnership? Could you elaborate how the consumer is winning?
7) Anil - whats next for Absolutdata, what does the roadmap look like given digital - how are you enabling ecommerce in particular?
8) Suresh - how is Absolutdata in partnership with you on digital, ecommerce with data & analytics.
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.