The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Ethan Goodman, SVP of Commerce, Media & innovation at The Mars Agency & Jason Young, President of Chicory a NYC-based tech firm and the leading digital shopper marketing platform for CPG and grocery brands. Its signature “Get Ingredients” button can be found on over 1,500 recipe websites, including Taste of Home, Delish, LandOLakes.com and thousands of influencer food blogs. Leveraging its extensive recipe network, Chicory partners with leading CPG brands like Nestlé and grocery retailers like Wakefern to serve hyper-relevant ads to consumers in the moments when they’re planning their grocery purchases. As the pioneer of shoppable recipes and the expert in contextual commerce, Chicory creates the digital tools to take grocery shoppers from inspiration to checkout in a few clicks.
This is the third in a 3 part series with Chicory.
Follow Chicory online at: http://www.chicory.co
Follow Ethan on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ethangoodman/
Follow Jason on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-young-digitalmediaexpert/
Ethan & Jason answer these questions:
1) Jason - What was it about Chicory’s business model that attracted you?
2) Ethan - can you give our audience a view into what the day in a life of a SVP of commerce media looks like?
3) Jason - what is the mission you are on for Chicory? How does it help brands develop brand equity given your background? How will this connect to developing Chicory as a possible media network of the future?
4) Ethan - what is the partnership with Chicory, how are you both collectively delivering for the consumer, and give us a peek into how the partnership works day to day?
5) Jason - give us your predictions on the future of digital grocery as it intersects with marketing (its on your home page). What is Chicory’s role in enabling that?
6) Ethan - talk to us about your retail partnerships in particular and how its delivering wins for Mars?
7) Ethan - decompose the word contextual commerce for sales folks - what is the simple English definition - or is this the domain of marketers exclusively?
8) Jason - what’s next for Chicory - what would you want our audience to know? Can you please share a roadmap?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.