The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Daniel Yaffe, the co-founder & COO of AnyRoad, the leading Experience Relationship Management (ERM) platform enabling global brands to properly measure, scale, and implement their experiential marketing campaigns.
Follow Daniel Yaffe on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielyaffe/
Follow AnyRoad online at: Daniek answers these questions:
1) What’s a bay area guy like you doing on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail? In other words, what inspired you to write a book about American whisky? And is all American whisky bourbon?
2) What was the gap in the industry you noticed to start Anyroad?
3) What is experiential marketing. How do you actually curate this for brands?
4) Give us the 101 of loyalty development, measurement and marketing. Is LTV real?
5) I hear even on the bourbon trail, you can actually collect data during an experience to curate innovation? Is that really true? How does that work and what have you observed?
6) What can brands learn from the beverage industry in creating entertaining and insightful experiences for consumers? Do you have some examples to share?
7) What is the power of data in understanding human behavior and fostering brand loyalty? How is ERM changing the way brands build long-term relationships with consumers?
8) User experience based marketing - is it continuous optimization or merely a data set that creates a set and done one time experience. How does one curate on the fly in this mindset?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.